- Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
- where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- where there is injury, pardon;
- where there is doubt, faith;
- where there is despair, hope;
- where there is darkness, light;
- and where there is sadness, joy.
and let me not strangle my daughter for drawing on her own ass (how does she do that?) and leaving ink stains on the toilet again.
or leaving powdery pop tart crumbs on the side table for two days.
where there is anger and spite let there be a trip to San Francisco to breathe some different air and let this stomach bug be gone before I set out.
where there is irritation and frustration, let there be laughter or at least a quiet smile and a new perspective.